Speed and quickness is largely a measure of how quickly you can apply great amounts of force. This is exactly what the vertical jump training teaches you to do, and why vertical jump ability is such an important measure of athleticism. You may even find that training your vertical is the most effective way to become a faster runner. You will definitely notice a difference in top speed, first step quickness, and overall quickness, it is a natural consequence of training your explosive abilities.
Articles in this section
- Check our old FAQ for pre sales questions:
- Can I do 2 progams at one time or one after the other?
- You say your program takes about an hour per workout. Is there a way to scale it back to 15-20 minutes to be used in season and still get significant benefits?
- Will I be jumping really well at the first few weeks, then hit a plateau for a while. Then after that, be gaining inches?
- Can I get a discount? or I missed the discount can I still get it now?
- Will this program work for older individuals?
- I have a problem specific to me...
- If I do this program will I lose my results during the season or afterwards?
- How many pages is the program?
- I play soccer, football, or other sports and I want to get faster and quicker. Will this program also make me faster?