It depends on your ability to recover from the exercise. I will show you how to manage the fatigue from the exercises and how to adapt properly. Many athletes report gains the first week, and others report being sore for the first couple weeks, and then the gains show up after a complete recovery.
Articles in this section
- Check our old FAQ for pre sales questions:
- Can I do 2 progams at one time or one after the other?
- You say your program takes about an hour per workout. Is there a way to scale it back to 15-20 minutes to be used in season and still get significant benefits?
- Will I be jumping really well at the first few weeks, then hit a plateau for a while. Then after that, be gaining inches?
- Can I get a discount? or I missed the discount can I still get it now?
- Will this program work for older individuals?
- I have a problem specific to me...
- If I do this program will I lose my results during the season or afterwards?
- How many pages is the program?
- I play soccer, football, or other sports and I want to get faster and quicker. Will this program also make me faster?